Back to Jobs
IT Business Analyst
My client is a Medical Devices company who is looking for an IT Business Analyst to join their team in Limerick.
- Provide System Support for all systems associated with the Business functions.
- Assist in improving business practices and usage of these systems.
- Organise the team associated with manufacturing systems.
- Provide in house users support in the daily usage of the various systems - in particular the MES.
- Provide Key support in the development and enhancement of those Systems.
- Plan future system enhancements in line with Business Plans and company standards.
- Manage data issues and resolve accordingly.
- Follow Project Management process as per Clarity and realize processes.
- Participate in EPMO process and ensure data integrity of all projects.
- Ensure applicable systems conform to Quality standards.
- Influence team members to ensure maximisation of performance.
- Ensure all system projects are delivered within budget with adequate resources assigned and meeting business priorities.
- Act as deputy to the IT Manager when off-site and manage issues as appropriate.
- Diploma in Business and / or Computer Studies or equivalent.
- 2-3 years' experience in a Manufacturing Environment working with Integrated Business Systems, preferably a MES type system.
- Ability to understand and utilise modern computerised applications and business solutions.
- Knowledge of Oracle Database and reporting tools.
- Strong knowledge of Production processes.
- Knowledge of Business systems and their usage.
- Ability to train and guide all levels of users in the use of sophisticated computer solutions.
- Knowledge of working with Oracle Databases.
- Knowledge of Clarity system and associated processes.
- Continuous Improvement Focus.