Head of Quality - Based in Eindhoven.
Leading manufacturer of cutting-edge sensor technology
* Ownership for Quality Management Strategy, System and Execution
* Leadership of the Quality and Environmental Management Organisation.
* Define and manage all relevant Quality processes and procedures including implementation, tracking, regular internal and external audit & review management across all businesses, departments, and sites.
* Define, deploy, and monitor continuous improvement policies and projects including implementation support and regular progress tracking.
* Manage all external FA and Reliability labs
* Analyze and manage product returns within the applicable quality standards and contract terms agreed with customers. * Build and coach a strong global Quality team including succession planning. * Proactive contribution to growth of Sciosense
* Contribute and act as team player within the ScioSense MT team * Quality representative for internal/external customers and suppliers
* Has the authority to stop production, if necessary, to correct quality problems and the final authority for product recalls
* Handles all activities with the "Certifying Authority" for obtaining and maintaining official quality system certifications.
* Define quality standards and manage all quality aspects at suppliers, sub cons and external foundries.
Key requirements for this role:
* Several years experience in automotive and non-automotive electronics / sensor business in Quality Management / Quality Engineering (SQE or similar area), preferably leadership position in Tier 1 sensor supplier or OEM
* Engineering Degree / Master in technical discipline like Material Sciences, Physics, Chemistry or Electronics
* technical background in CMOS and sensors is strongly beneficial. * Excellent Know-how of quality management systems and tools (ISO 9000, IATF 16949 Quality Standards, VDA6.3, FMEA's and 8-D reporting, ...), and auditor certification/experience.
* Strong leadership and communication skills (self-driven, proactive, taking initiative, team player)
* Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills, high self-organising skills
* Fluent English (spoken and written), good customer interface skills. * Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, stays cool and works efficiently under pressure.
* Willingness to travel and to work in international teams.