Back to Jobs
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Development of Functional Safety Documentation according to ISO 26262
- Incorporate Functional Safety into all relevant processes for Hardware Design.
- Provide leadership, culture, and competence for functional safety.
- Create, foster, and sustain a safety culture that supports and encourages the effective achievement of functional safety at project level.
- Develop Hardware Electronics detailed safety requirements.
- Develops Hardware Safety Analysis (FMEDA, FTA, FIT rate analysis, HW Failure Metrics)
- Support design/verification Hardware team in verification of functional safety implementation
- Provide Safety reviews for Hardware Electronics Architectures
Your Skills & Strengths
- Diploma / Master degree in engineering, electrical, computer or mechatronics
- Relevant experience working in automotive mechatronics developments.
- Familiarity with system engineering principles and systems architectures definition
- Experience with ISO26262 standard and ASPICE development process. ISO26262 L2 certification is considered advantage.
- Knowledge of tools like Polarion, Team Centre, APIS IQ-RM, JIRA, EA … is considered advantage.
- Communication skills and experience in quality-designs audits
- Active speak and write English.
- Team player willing to work in international teams.
- Target oriented and precise way of working