Back to Jobs
The successful candidate will be responsible for data analysis and consolidation to support demand planning and S&OP processes.
- Prepare, execute, and manage SAP/APO data extractions, validation, and integration support (multiple data inputs and extractions, as well as functionality testing).
- Manage and proactively communicate monthly analytics file for S&OP metrics, measures, and communication deck.
- Manage and proactively communicate monthly analytics to support supply planning process with consolidated requirements by site.
- Manage and proactively communicate monthly global demand consolidation reports and analytics.
- Generate monthly Scorecard Global & Regional by Product YTD & MTD (NTS$, MAPE, BIAS, GP, Inventory, OTIF).
- Bachelor's Degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- 3-5 years of Operations experience including Materials Planning or Procurement in a high-volume manufacturing Medical / pharmaceutical industry.
- Supply chain planning experience.
- Experience with managing data extractions and manipulations through tools such as MySQL, MS Access, or SAP BW.
- Experience data analytical tools such as Excel, Tableau.
- Experience with SAP modules (APO/SNP/ECC).
- Proficient user of MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Access, or SQL.
- Working knowledge of financial processes.