Back to Jobs
Your responsibilities include:
- Defining and complying with functional safety requirements for e-traction drive systems, from requirements analysis of systems, subsystems, components (HW & SW), through system analysis, during the concept phase to serial industrialization
- Enhancement, introduction, training and implementation of functional safety in projects with focus on E-Traction Drive Systems
- Contact person in the field of functional safety of electric traction drive systems to internal, international development departments and customers
- Development and evaluation of functional safety in close cooperation with the system architecture, the simulation, the reliability management
- Support in the creation of specifications for suppliers and specifications for customers and monitoring of implementation in the context of the functional safety requirements
- Monitoring maturity level regarding functional safety at all levels (system, subsystem, component)
- Coordination in the field of functional safety considering the multitude of interfaces.
- Initiate and carry out problem-solving processes.
Skills and experience:
- Successfully completed master degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, precision engineering, power engineering, electronics, computer science, electric drive technology or a comparable field of study.
- Several years of experience with functional safety of complex mechatronic products (HW & SW), in the automotive sector for e-traction drive systems
- Experience in; V-Model, ASPICE and Functional Safety (according to ISO26262)
- Strong knowledge in product development in the automotive sector with mechanical, hydraulic, mechatronic and EE systems (HW & SW), - Subsystems and components (HW & SW) with focus on E-traction systems.
- Experience in analyzing customer requirements and international standards and deriving functional safety requirements for electric drives.
- Firsthand experience in the system analysis, in the development of the system architecture as well as in the cooperation in the specification of the subsystems and components (HW & SW) for mechatronic systems (E-traction drive systems)
- Good methodological knowledge for solving technically complex problems and developing new innovative solution patterns, processes, methods, procedures in the area of concept and system architecture development.
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills