We are looking for Functional Safety and Diagnostic Engineer to join System Engineering and Test department in electro mobility domain.
You will support the team during the concept and series development phase in the development, implementation and validation of functional safety and diagnostic functions.
Some of General Tasks:
* Analysis and evaluation of customer functional safety and diagnostics requirements
* Interdepartmental contact person & technical expert in regard to functional safety and diagnostics
* Definition, coordination and roll-out of uniform functional safety and diagnostic concepts within the organization
* Alignment of technical safety and diagnostic requirements with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. HW team, SW team, suppliers, …).
Some of Functional Safety Engineering Related Tasks:
* Specification of functional and technical safety concepts for electric drive systems
* Perform, support and moderate safety analysis on system, Hardware and Software level (e.g. FMEA, FTA, DFA, FMEDA…)
* Participation on internal/external assessments and audits.
Some of Diagnostics Engineering Tasks:
* Technical lead for the functional integration of diagnostic functions for concept and series projects
* Derivation of requirements based on OBD legislation and current customer requirements
* Development of diagnostic concepts on the basis of given and derived requirements
* Technical education at a TU or FH (mechatronics, electrical engineering, etc.) is required
* Profound knowledge in the field of electrical drive systems and development of mechatronic systems
* Necessary skill set in the specification of management tools (e.g. Doors, PTC, …)
* Experience in concept development for diagnostic functions and specification of technical requirements advantageous
* Background in development of safety concepts for mechatronic systems advantageous
* Understanding of automotive software development standards (A-SPICE) and functional safety standards (e.g. ISO 26262, IEC 61508) advantageous
* Knowledge within automotive industry and development of safety critical mechatronic systems advantageous
* Very good knowledge of English language is required, knowledge of German language is advantageous
* Team player and analytically thinking personality with high communication skills