* Establish global CRM architecture by integrating solutions across functional lines.
* Support the sales team in crafting deals, with accountability for overall estimates.
* Recommend the right CRM software and solutions for clients' needs.
* Guide your project team, establishing and tracking achievements, coordinating actions, seeking expert advice, balancing open issues, and contributing to team meetings and reports.
* Define how measuring business and operations success and validate CRM system performance.
* Support clients on CRM standards and prepare them for using their CRM solution by setting training programs and redefining new roles and responsibilities.
* Grow your network through educational opportunities, reading industry publications, building and maintaining personal and business networks, and joining professional organizations.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an associated subject.
* Strong track record with Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365 CE/Sales.
* Leading projects requiring significant coordination, with the freedom to use your own discernment and methodologies.
* Experience with D365 Customer Engagement as a technical and/or functional leader.
* Hands on experience deploying with Microsoft Power Platform solutions for customers in a variety of industries.