AutoStream are a global recruitment partner to a world-leading Automotive supplier with a strategic base in Germany, spread across several major cities. They excel in several components and systems across Engine, Transmissions and Chassis systems, as well as a strong line in to Innovation across E-Mobility and IoT/Industry 4.0.
Due to continued, outstanding performance and growth we are now looking for several Embedded Software Developers to join the group in their office, based close to Stuttgart.
Within this position your tasks will include:
- Developing software in the safety and security space
- Assess the requirements of their customers and implement strategy according to requirements and design specifications
- Support software validation (MISRA conformity model and code reviews)
- Direct work packages in the development team, working with external partners
What you will need:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Computer Science, Physics or a comparable subject
- Extensive knowledge of hardware-related programming of microcontrollers in C
- Good, technical understanding of Software Development processes, specifically in the Automotive domain (ASPICE)
- Spoken German & English skills