In this exciting position you will be responsible for the design of components of e-motors and inverters to create design concepts for the electric drives of tomorrow.
Your tasks include:
* Act as person responsible for cross-component and multi-site design topics
* Analysis of customer specifications and corresponding preparation of rough concepts
* Coordination of constructive design scopes within the team
* Independent design of components of the e-motor as well as inverter
* Technical clarification with the specialist departments
* Ongoing contact with customers as well as in-house focal point
* Completed education FH or TU with a focus on mechatronics, automotive engineering or mechanical engineering
* Minimum 5 years of experience in the design of power electronics preferably in the automotive or railway sector
* Experience in gear design is an advantage as well as know-how in the design of aluminum die-cast, sheet metal, plastic and injection molded parts
* Safe handling of 3D CAD software - ideally with CATIA V5
* Flexible thinking, negotiating skills at eye level and communication skills in dealing with team members are among your core competencies
* Very good English skills
* Occasional willingness to travel (max 10%).