Back to Jobs
As a Development Engineer for electrical machines, you will become a part of the dynamic team that develops drive systems for electric and hybrid vehicles.
- Development of electric motors for traction drives in motor vehicles
- Electromagnetic design (EMAG motor architecture and detail design)
- Development or further development of the calculation and simulation tools (benchmarking, calibrations)
- Identification, evaluation and implementation of technical innovations
- Assistance with the test planning, quotation and industrialization of electric motors
- Contact manufacturing suppliers, component suppliers and scientific partners
- TU or FH degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Physics or a comparable field of study
- Knowledge in the design of electrical machines
- Experience in handling FE tools for electromagnetic design, preferably ANSYS RMxprt, ANSYS Maxwell 2D / 3D and Motor CAD
- Understanding of requirements of automotive technology, as well as knowledge of relevant standards are beneficial
- Interest in electric machines and drive technology, as well as enthusiasm for electric mobility
- Fluency in English, German language is a plus.