My client is a pharmaceutical company who is looking for a DCS Automation Foxboro Engineer to join their team in Kinsale (Cork).
* Studying functional requirements and process control strategies for control systems in collaboration with Process Engineering.
* Define the testing requirements and supervise the internal testing to the agreed procedures.
* Maintain the validated state of the site control systems in line with quality standards including the development and execution of validation strategies and associated documentation.
* Wonderware Historian configuration.
* Upgrading the AIM Historian to WW Historian.
* Upgrading HMI libraries built in Unix servers to Windows servers libraries.
* Developing migration protocols for the legacy Foxboro system.
* Pi Vision displays configuration.
* Segregating the current Foxboro mesh network.
* Foxboro platform software configuration (Alarm Display configuration, Environments Configuration, Access Levels setup).
* Testing of automation system functionality.
* Using automation to improve productivity, operational efficiency and compliance.
* Developing in-house scripts/tools to help improving the upgrading process of the legacy Foxboro system.
* Developing backup scripts for the upgraded Foxboro system.
- A minimum of 3 years of DCS Foxboro knowledge.
- Design and specification of control systems.
- Batch software configuration.
- Knowledge of GMP's, regulatory requirements, computer system validation.
- Coding in Distributed Control System (DCS) language.
- Pharmaceutical background experience.