In this role, you will collect, aggregate, store, and reconcile data in support of Client business decisions. You will help design and build data pipelines, data streams, reporting tools, information dashboards, data service APIs, data generators and other end-user information portals and insight tools. Next to that you will be a critical part of the data supply chain, ensuring that stakeholders can access and use data. The goal is to support the use of data-driven insights to help Clients achieve business outcomes and objectives.
Key Role Responsibilities
* Translate business requirements to technical solutions leveraging strong business acumen.
* Analyses current business practices, processes, and procedures as well as identifying future business opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics PaaS Services.
* Support the planning and implementation of data design services, providing sizing and configuration assistance and performing needs assessments.
* Delivery of architectures for transformations and modernisations of enterprise data solutions using Azure cloud data technologies and Build Modern Data Pipelines and Data Streams.
* Design and Build Data Service APIs.
* Develop and maintain data warehouse schematics, layouts, architectures and relational/non relational databases for data access and Advanced Analytics.
* Expose data to end users using PowerBI, Azure API Apps or any other modern visualisation platform or experience.
* Implement effective metrics and monitoring processes.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements
* Demonstrated experience of turning business use cases and requirements to technical solutions.
* Experience in business processing mapping of data and analytics solutions.
* Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloguing, and mapping for technical design and construction of technical data flows.
* Azure HDInsight + Spark, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Databricks, Azure Stream Analytics is a plus.
* Knowledge of Python is a plus.
* Experience preparing data for Data Science and Machine Learning.
* Experience preparing data for use in Azure Machine Learning and/or Azure Databricks is a plus.
* Demonstrated experience preparing data and building data pipelines for AI Use Cases (text, voice, image, etc.).
* Designing and building Data Pipelines using streams of IOT data.
* Working experience with Visual Studio, PowerShell Scripting, and ARM templates.
* Experience with Git/TFS/VSTS is a must.