Key Role Responsibilities:
* You will manage Data Governance in the enterprise and improve data governance, data quality and master data practices.
* Analyse current business practices, processes and procedures as well as identifying future business opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics PaaS Services.
* Act as an Advisor for Data Governance processes, frameworks, standards, and architectures.
* Delivery of architectures for transformations and modernizations of enterprise data solutions using Azure cloud data technologies.
* Design and Build Modern Data Pipelines and Data Streams.
* Design and Build Data Service APIs.
* Develop and maintain data warehouse schematics, layouts, architectures and relational/non-relational databases for data access and Advanced Analytics.
* Support the planning and implementation of data design services, providing sizing and configuration assistance and performing needs assessments.
* Expose data to end users using PowerBI, Azure API Apps or any other modern visualization platform or experience.
* Implement effective metrics and monitoring processes.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
* Demonstrated experience in a similar role as Data Architect and turning business use cases and requirements to technical solutions.
* Experience in business processing mapping of data and analytics solutions.
* Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloguing, and mapping for technical design and construction of technical data flows.
* The ability to apply such methods to solve business problems using one or more Azure Data and Analytics services in combination with building data pipelines, data streams, and system integration.
* Mastery of .NET C# and T-SQL with the familiarity of U-SQL is required.
* Knowledge of Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL DW, and Azure SQL, Azure App Service is required.
* Azure IoT, Azure HDInsight + Spark, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Databricks, Azure Stream Analytics is a plus.
* Knowledge of Python is a plus.
* Experience preparing data for Data Science and Machine Learning.
* Experience preparing data for use in Azure Machine Learning and/or Azure Databricks is a plus.
* Demonstrated experience preparing data and building data pipelines for AI Use Cases (text, voice, image, etc.).
* Designing and building Data Pipelines using streams of IOT data.
* Knowledge of Lambda and Kappa architecture patterns.
* Knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality tools and processes.
* Knowledge of Dev-Ops processes (including CI/CD) and Infrastructure as code fundamentals.
* Working experience with Visual Studio, PowerShell Scripting, and ARM templates.
* Experience with Git/TFS/VSTS is a must.