Our client is a world leader in the Energy sector.
This is a 6 month initial contract with the possibility to extend based on business demands.
Great opportunity and excellent rates offered to the successful candidate.
As a Data Architect for this project you will....
- Act as central authority to manage data architecture and connect with relevant stream leads, including low level data architecture design and entity mapping
- Document current HL data architecture across different IT platforms in the Client's fleet IT ecosystem
- Support on To-Be architecture development, mapping terminology/artefacts across both at Client, third party and Nets Masterdata (lining up on new terminology/entities that exist within Nets or Client's platform exclusively)
- Support/review cutover documentation and approach
- Overall Project delivery.
- Solution Architecture Design
- Data Migration.
- Solution Design.
- Interface Register