Control Systems Engineer
Autostream Global are supporting multiple Pharmaceutical companies. This global leader is looking for a Control Systems Engineer with Siemens PLC programming that can be placed across multiple sites in the Netherlands.
- Engineering new controls and instruments for a major expansion.
- Working closely with the engineering team in the construction and installation of plant controls modifications or equipment/systems additions.
- Become the primary individual for setting up and implementing code newly installed Siemens PLCs to communicate with the current systems.
- BS degree in engineering
- 5 years' experience with Siemens PLC programming and installation
- Experience with ladder logic and C++
- A minimum of 5 years working in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to handle critical decision-making responsibilities
- Ability to prioritize tasks and ensure completion of assignments