Our client are a leading manufacturer and supplier of electrical power distribution equipment and pioneers of super low loss amorphous transformer technology. Our flagship product saves money, saves energy, cuts carbon and offers an innovative solution to the worldwide challenge of reducing energy wastage.
As a Contracts Manager you will be responsible for professional management of multiple contracts of differing complexity from order receipt through to delivery and associated site services. You will ensure that internal and external stakeholders' needs are met, delivering excellent customer satisfaction along the way.
- Review the contract scope against the PO and generate the order in the appropriate systems
- Review and identify risks and plan mitigations
- Work with the sales team to ensure a full understanding of the contract requirements and customer expectations
- Work with production, technical and engineering to agree a delivery programme to meet the customer requirements
- Monitor and control the contract performance and provide both the customer and the sales team with regular feedback and updates
- Maintain the sales margin and maximise any opportunities to grow the sales and margin figures
- Arrange and facilitate meetings relating to your contracts
- Attend customer site visits and meetings as appropriate
- Manage and price changes/variations communicating the corresponding impacts to all stakeholders, managing them through the systems as appropriate
- Manage the collection, storage and dissemination of contract drawings and documentation to all relevant parties.
- Preparation and planning for all Factory Acceptance Test activities
- Ensuring information is entered and updated in the appropriate systems.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience in a similar contract/project management or order fulfilment role - essential
- Experience of managing multiple orders/contracts - essential
- ONC in Electrical & Electronic Engineering - desirable
- Understanding and experience in Transformer and switchgear industry - desirable
- Experience in a manufacturing environment - desirable
- Experience of going to customer sites/meetings - desirable
- Experience reading drawings - desirable
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail, in particular applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of English both written and verbal
- Good at building relationships and rapport with people
Salary and benefits:
- Salary negotiable
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Healthcare scheme
- Parking on site