Our client are looking for an experienced Contracts Administrator to join their organisation, they are a leading manufacturer and supplier of electrical power distribution equipment and pioneers of super low loss amorphous transformer technology. Our flagship product saves money, saves energy, cuts carbon and offers an innovative solution to the worldwide challenge of reducing energy wastage.
The role is primarily to facilitate the seamless administration of all orders in support of the Contracts Team, whilst also carrying out some reception duties.
- Processing Sales Orders
- Processing Purchase Orders
- Processing Works Orders adding and maintaining BOMs and Contracts dates
- Updating stock sheets
- Working with the relevant teams to effectively manage outgoing deliveries.
- Providing document management support for the broader team, managing the Supplier document registers (SDRs), transmittal of those documents to our clients and issuing post contract feedback questionnaires
- Maintaining delivery notes.
- Reception duties including answering the main office phone line, taking messages and diverting calls, greeting visitors, post, organising lunches.
- Sourcing and booking accommodation and hiring vehicles for colleagues
- Arranging company social events
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Demonstrable work experience in a similar role and level is essential
- Experience of working within a busy production/manufacturing environment is essential
- You will have good IT literacy with experience of data input and Microsoft Outlook and Office, you must be proficient in the use of Word and Excel.
- You will have an excellent telephone voice and be a confident communicator both written and verbal, good at multitasking, and be comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- You will have excellent time management skills.
- You will be friendly, approachable and flexible
- You will have a keen attention to detail
- You will have good organisational skills
Salary and benefits:
- Salary negotiable dependant on experience
- Office based is a requirement
- 5 hours per week Monday to Friday 8:30 to 4:45 Fridays 8:30 to 3:30
- 25 days holiday per year pro rata plus bank holidays
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice EV Scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Parking on site