We have a current opportunity for a Chip Architect - Power Management (f/m/div)* on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Austria.
This job is addressing experienced Analog / Mixed Signal Designers who are eager to take the next step of development by enriching their application/system know-how and translating this into proper chip architectures. Join us now and develop cutting-edge quality products for power management applications - you will detect current trends, deduce potential improvements and generate best results through teamwork. Are you in?
In your new job you will:
- Define the future generation power management IC architectures
- Conduct feasibility studies to ensure proof of concept
- Closely cooperate with cross-functional project teams
- Define the verification and validation strategy of your chips
During an individual training phase, Our client prepares you optimally for your new tasks. With regular feedback discussions and planning of your professional and personal development, they want to ensure your success in this job. In their international and multidisciplinary environment, you can also benefit from the extensive knowledge and expertise that characterizes this global semiconductor businesses´ employees worldwide.
With this position you will be entering our client´s „technical ladder" career path for experts. You will be able to focus deeply on technology - while further pursuing your career. As you continually expand your expert knowledge, puzzle over matters and solve problems, you will position yourself as a thought leader - thus helping our client´s products improve our world a bit more each day.
You are a team player with an open mind for new ideas, tools and methods. You set the direction in your field of expertise and cooperate across boundaries by recognizing and using different areas of expertise and skills of the team members. Strong communication and presentation skills allow you to ensure the acceptance and understanding of the chip concepts in the development community and at management level.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university degree in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, Physics or comparable
- Thorough experience in integrated analog/mixed-signal design including good knowledge of analog/mixed signal design flow (Cadence Virtuoso, AMS designer)
- Experience in the area of power applications as a plus (e.g. gate drivers, isolated DC-DC / AC-DC converters)
- Experience with microcontrollers as an advantage
- Fluent English skills with German skills or willingness to learn it as a plus