AutoStream are currently working with a Semiconductor manufacturer based in Switzerland and are supporting their business growth to identify a CAD Systems Administrator, responsible for installation, management and support of a Linux-based Semiconductor CAD environment.
Within this role you will:
- Administer CAD network, design of database server, Linux/Unix-based servers and provide support of other servers in the company.
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot issues relating to CAD, EDA and ALM systems
- Manage user access/security
- Collaborate with various departments including Engineering, IT, Security, Finance...to derive best-value for products
- Create and maintain CAD policies & processes
We are looking for professionals with:
- A strong academic background in Computer Science, Electronics or similar field
- Solid experience of Linux/UNIX operating systems
- Strong understanding of networks and systems
- A background in Electronics/Semiconductors would be beneficial