TechStream Group are delighted to supporting the recruitment of 6 Business Development Managers across Europe for our client, an exciting, dynamic and rapidly growing drinks and related products manufacture.
We have similar roles across Europe with option of remote working, so please apply if interested in locations like Netherlands, Germany, UK, Switzerlands, Sweden, France, and Austria
Business Development Manager - Netherlands (f/m/d)
In this role your main task will be the localization of global distribution, marketing and content strategy in the Netherlands and Belgium - from market and consumer insights analysis to building up processes and structures. It is your goal to develop your countries strategically, to meet our ambitious revenue targets and to focus on consumer retention.
- You embody an essential role in the internationalization of air up by taking part in building up the air up business across all sales and marketing channels, with initial focus on the D2C business in Belgium and the Netherlands with a 360° mindset.
- You are responsible for the local business development, including branding, as well as short- and long-term revenue planning and forecasting.
- You develop and implement the local distribution channel mix combining a clear D2C-focus, considering the potential of marketplaces and offline retail for air up's products.
- You own from end-to-end, execute and collaborate in complex, highly collaborative and cross-functional projects related to our consumer product throughout different departments to make your market a success.
- You hold a university degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or in a related field
- You have 2+ years of professional experience in e-commerce and related fields of online marketing or business development. Additional consulting experience is a plus.
- You think strategically and entrepreneurial, have a feeling for D2C products and/or the FMCG industry.
- You have above average negotiation skills and outstanding communication skills as an internal and external interface with a strong focus on results
- You bring full professional fluency in Dutch and English, with any French being a great plus
- You hold a driving licence (B) and show the willingness to travel in small quantities
- You have a track record of excellent analytical skills, a high level of commitment and the ability to work under pressure, a confident attitude, flexibility, initiative and joy of working in a team
From the company...
We are much more than we are able to put into words, so we'll mention just a few things that make working with us great:
- We are a highly diverse team, with backgrounds from all over the world, working towards a common goal
- We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals - we fight and win together
- We like to get our hands dirty and do not shy away from responsibility - your actions will have a direct impact on the business from day one
- We value your entrepreneurial spirit in everything you do and welcome you bringing new ideas and concepts to the table
- Our strong growth provides excellent development options - professionally, as well as personally
- We support you with a yearly personal development budget and many internal training possibilities
- Free company products
- We have a remote-friendly working culture and offer flexible working hours
- To help you improve your work-life balance, we offer a discounted Urban Sports Club membership and many other corporate benefits
- And last, but certainly not least - we have fun together! In our day-to-day work, at regular team events and in celebration of our successes