Business Development Manager - Germany (Focus Offline)
In this role, your main task will be the localization of global distribution, marketing and content strategy in Germany - from market and consumer insights analysis to building up processes and structures. It is your goal to develop your country strategically, to meet our ambitious revenue targets, and to focus on consumer retention.
- You embody an essential role in the internationalization of our client by taking part in building up the air up business across all sales and marketing channels, being also responsible for the offline retail in Germany, bringing a 360° mindset to the team.
- You are responsible for the local business development, including branding, as well as short- and long-term revenue planning and forecasting.
- You develop and implement the local distribution channel mix combining a clear D2C-focus, considering the potential of marketplaces and offline retail for air up's products.
- You are also responsible for offline as one sales channel within air up's channel mix, supporting our client's overall objectives. In this role, you will be the go-to-person for offline retail cooperation - from first touchpoint, managing negotiations and long-term business planning.
- You own from end-to-end, execute and collaborate in complex, highly collaborative and cross-functional projects related to our consumer product throughout different departments to make your partner collaborations a success.
- You hold a university degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or in a related field
- You have 2+ years of professional experience in e-commerce and related fields of online marketing within a multi-channel D2C-brand, and/or relevant hybrid experiences in the fields of Trade Marketing, Category Management and Key Account Management in the German market. Experience in consulting is a plus.
- You think strategically and entrepreneurial, have a feeling for D2C products and/or the FMCG industry, and you bring a sound 360° mindset to the table. Know how in Germany's retail landscape is a plus.
- You have above average negotiation skills and outstanding communication skills as an internal and external interface with a strong focus on results
- You bring full professional fluency in German and English
- You hold a driving licence (B) and show the willingness to travel in small quantities
- You have a track record of excellent analytical skills, a high level of commitment and the ability to work under pressure, a confident attitude, flexibility, initiative and joy of working in a team
From the company
We are much more than we are able to put into words, so we'll mention just a few things that make working at air up great:
- We are a highly diverse team, with backgrounds from all over the world, working towards a common goal
- We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals - we fight and win together
- We like to get our hands dirty and do not shy away from responsibility - at air up, your actions will have a direct impact on the business from day one
- We value your entrepreneurial spirit in everything you do and welcome you bringing new ideas and concepts to the table
- Our strong growth provides excellent development options - professionally, as well as personally
- We support you with a yearly personal development budget and many internal training possibilities
- Free coffee, fruit, and our own air up flavour pods in the office are naturally also a part of the deal
- We have a remote-friendly working culture and offer flexible working hours
- To help you improve your work-life balance, we offer a discounted Urban Sports Club membership and many other corporate benefits
- And last, but certainly not least - we have fun together! In our day-to-day work, at regular team events and in celebration of our successes