Do you love working with data and feel good about making a genuine human impact? Do you want to develop and refine your skills at one of the world´s leading digital innovators?
Our client is a world-leading provider of innovative solutions based on Microsoft's ecosystem with the goal of enabling our customers to achieve more and be successful in their business. We are growing and are looking for a highly driven and skilled Data Engineer / Data Architect to join our Data & AI team. We'll surround you with people who are as passionate about technology and innovation as you are.
As a Azure Analytics Solution Architect your responsibilities will be developing and expanding our client's data and data pipeline architecture. As a data wrangler and data pipeline builder you will optimize data flows and the collection of data from the ground up. In your role you will often support multi-functional teams as well as software developers, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and ensure consistent data delivery throughout the entirety of a project.
At times be involved in presale activities including client meetings, workshops and internal bid processes where you work with your sales team and technical consultants to transition sales from qualification to closing.
Day-to-day you will:
- Work with Microsoft Azure services, shaping to-be architectures and help our client reach them delivering with the highest of quality
- Develop and maintain a data and analytics structure that brings insight and analysis, and enables fact-based decision-making
- Collaborate with users to find opportunities for better data
- Develop and streamline processes for data flow and quality to improve accuracy, viability and value
- Take part in sales activities, including demonstrations and proof of concepts
- Mentor the Analytics Team and other service colleagues to ensure close co-operation
- Great communication skills both in Swedish and in English
- Travel as needed.
As our new Data Engineer and Analytics Solution Architect, you will be a part of a company that believes in innovation and the future of technology. Our client is the absolute leader on the Microsoft ecosystem and therefore you will always work in the forefront when it comes to new Microsoft technology. Some of the technologies we are currently working with are Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, and Azure Synapse.
Your background and skills include:
- Build and maintain efficient data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large complex data sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements
- Identify, design and implement process improvements for data delivery
- Build the infrastructure required for efficient extraction, transformation and loading data from a variety of data sources
- We expect you have OLAP SQL Server Analysis Services skills and analytics tools experience with Performance Point Services, Power Pivot, Power Query and Power Maps and of course experience in Data Factory
- Previous work with cloud services, preferably Azure Cloud
- Ideally you have experience in several of the following skillsets: Power BI, R, Hive, Pig, Python, Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Mongo, Cassandra, CosmosDB
- Experience in any other cloud technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), IBM Netezza or Oracle is a merit
- Business intelligence consulting and client-facing experience
- Non-Microsoft business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Qlik, BO, Cognos is merited
- Your education is likely to include a Bachelor's degree in computer science or the equivalent.