Automotive Sales Engineer - USA - Remote
The world's leading supplier of UV LEDs, LEDs with emission wavelengths.
They develop, manufacture, and sell standard LED products under the UVTOP® trademark and custom LED products and solutions under the UVCLEAN® trademark into public and private sectors.
They are committed to meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers and stakeholders through the highest levels of quality management. They develop, manufacture, and offer a broad portfolio of UV-A, UV-B and UV-C LED products and application solutions.
- Frequent communication with Automotive LED regional customers
- Develop and define customer requirements
- Ensure highest possible level of customer satisfaction while maximizing sales and profitability
- Forecasting and revenue tracking
- Market and customer analysis (TAM/SAM)
- Price negotiation
- New product definition and introduction (NPI)
- Manage customer interactions through CRM system
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Sales experiences with HVAC, DISPLAYs and Interior Lighting Applications using LEDs. (IR, VCSEL, and UV)
- Basic understanding of LED system design (Optical, Electrical and Thermal)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers, peers, and business partners
- Willing and able to travel frequently domestically and internationally
- BS or Higher in an Engineering discipline would be a plus
Minimum and Additional Requirements:
- 5 years of experience in LED for Automobile application with HVAC, and Interior lighting applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering preferred