Autostreamglobal is looking for a dynamic individual to work for one of Ireland's best providers of technical solutions for packaging line automation.
Reporting directly to the Automation Team Leader, you will be involved in designing and building automation solutions on end of line packaging machinery for some of the world's largest food and pharmaceutical companies
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, or other Automation related specialty
- 3+ years' experience (or exceptional graduates considered)
Work Experience & Skills
- Experience of working on automation projects
- Experience in programming PLC's, Siemens, Allen Bradley preferably
- Programming experience in Robotics, Vision
- Experience in developing HMIs or other Operator interfaces
- Experience or knowledge of working in highly regulated industries - pharmaceutical, medical devices etc
- Use of CAD - Eplan
- Attention to detail
- Logical thinker
- Enjoys teamwork
- Working with client specifications to generate the automation hardware requirements and automation hardware bills of materials
- development of process flows to illustrate top-level automation plans
- working under the guidance of the team leader to develop PLC program or other automation platform to match the user requirements and machine performance requirements.
- Maintaining inputs required for documentation - software design specifications etc
- Safety Risk Assessments and generation of PL reports
- Keeping up to date with new technology, working with our strategic partners and automation vendors to develop the best technical solutions for our clients.
- Salary in line with experience and negotiable
- Company pension scheme
- Company Healthcare scheme