Our client is recruiting an automation engineer to the production engineering department. In this role you will be part of the site's production engineering team. You will lead, execute and/or support the site's activities with continues improvements, new automation systems, management of existing systems and complex problem solving. You will also be involved in projects regarding new equipment and systems. We comply with GMP requirements, which means a great focus on documentation.
Objectives of the Position
- Lead/participate in automation projects (e.g., SCADA).
- Define automation requirements and review automation design specifications
- Participate in validation of automation systems.
- Participate in defining the automation strategy.
- Management of existing automation systems and support system owners in case of automation problems.
- Work with developments regarding automation systems.
- Participate in regulatory inspections as subject matter expert (SME) for automation systems.
- Coordinate for overall site health and application environment.
- Interacts with MLL (Manufacture Lab Logistics) personnel to problem-solve future-state requirements.
- Serves as source of functional understanding of processes, tools, and integration of plant equipment with application platforms (e.g., Wonderware, WinCC Siemens), as well as MLL business knowledge.
- Interacts with multiple MLL stakeholders - Execution systems, plant engineers and technicians and MLL IT.
- Service request coordination related to Global Service Desk services.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Master of Science degree or Bachelor´s degree in Automation Engineering/IT (required).
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within life science industry (preferred).
- Experience of production engineering, process development, technical trials, and knowledge in process automation systems is an advantage.
- Have expert knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 (required).
- Professional level in both Swedish and English (required).
- Good skills in technical documentation (e.g manuals and instructions) (required).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft based platform, (e.g., ADFS, ADDS, Folder security structure) (preferred).
What you will need to succeed
We believe the successful candidate has good technical understanding as well as a solution-oriented attitude. It is essential that you have good communicative ability and understand the importance of building effective collaborations with various functions internally and externally. To be successful you should be able to independently plan, lead, and take responsibility for your work and have the ability to lead assignments and projects.