Autostream Global are supporting a leading global biopharmaceutical company that has facilities across Ireland and Europe that are looking to hire multiple Automation Engineers with a various amount of experience:
- Assume project lead to interface with customers and ensure customer satisfaction. (Travel as requested)
- Executes quality management plan in accordance with quality standards.
- Understand all project requirements and objectives.
- Defines automation scope of work and develops all required specifications.
- Estimates automation hardware, software, and manpower requirements.
- Coordinates design and/or manufacturing and software efforts to ensure compliance.
- Forecast and communicate status as required.
- Support design and manufacturing with the integration of system controls as requested.
- Programs PLC, OIT, HMI, DCS controllers, and smart instruments as requested.
- Manages automation employees or contractors in the execution of work.
- Accounts for all contractor resources assigned to the project.
- Assists with Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and Site Acceptance Tests (SAT)
- May evaluate and recommend automation upgrades to existing equipment or systems.
- Supports Field Services with respect to automation needs both planned and unscheduled.
- Maintain organized project and/or software records.
- Control project cost.
- Meeting Project schedules
- Write and/or execute test plans as required.
- Provide training to end user(s).
- Provide technical support to customers, sales and marketing.
- Execute other tasks as assigned
- Ability to travel when required
- Honors Degree (Level 8) in Electrical Engineering or related discipline or equivalent automation related job experience.
- Some current automation systems experience.
- Some Emerson DeltaV work experience preferred.
- Current automation and control systems design, development, and programming from scope and P&ID framework.
- English language proficiency, both written and oral speaking skills.
- Bio-Pharm or Pharmaceutical industry experience and GAMP 5 Proficient with hardware/software platforms including Allen-Bradley, Delta V, Siemens, DCS.
- Detail oriented with a solid understanding of current programming standards, industry design fundamentals, and related simulation/de-bugging processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multi-task across functional groups.
- Must work well both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Limited travel will be required (not expected to exceed 20%). International travel possible