Back to Jobs
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Your tasks are to perform system integration and system integration testing including performing all calibration needed for E-motor and inverter to run in the most efficient way and testing system elements.
- Starting from system requirements and system architecture, design system testing, system integration testing and calibration methods
- Based on testing tool chain, design an external software to automate the testing and calibration activity.
- Including design and performing HIL testing activity.
- Support implementation of best practice methods, processes, tools for testing and calibration software development incl. training of employees and continuous improvement
- Successful academic study in the field electric traction drive systems, SW & informatic, power electronic, mechatronic, or comparable study
- Very good Knowhow in the area of SW-development of Application-SW / Diagnosis for automotive traction drive systems and subsystems (e.g. inverter, E-engine, transmission, controls,) with the application-traction drive-SW and vehicle behavior (torque controls, ....)
- In 2014, the company said it would be "very close" to the use of the car. function, , diagnosis and the related tools
- Knowhow of V-Model Process, ASPICE, Requirements Management and Functional Safety according to ISO 26262
- Very good knowhow in SW-testing (HIL, at dyno and customer, vehicle)
- High ability to integrate in System and SW-teams and in project work with different disciplines.
- Fluent English in written and spoken.
- Structured mode of operation, creativity and innovation competence, high responsibility and assertiveness, engagement, social competence, communication ability and entrepreneurial thinking