Advanced Engineering Innovation Project Manager
Location: Traiskirchen (Vienna area), Austria
Do you want to help shape the future drive systems of electric and hybrid vehicles? As an Innovation Project Manager, you are responsible for the preparation, assessment, and evaluation of innovative ideas in the field of electromobility.
You will succeed in this responsible role through being a strong team player, your agile, independent way of working and excellent coordination with colleagues from various departments as well as with external cooperation partners from different locations.
- Carrying out studies to assess the potential of new technologies in the field of electromobility with a focus on inverters, electric motors, and control technologies.
- Elaboration of innovation ideas and concepts including market valuation.
- Planning and management of pre-development projects (proof-of-concept, A-sample).
- Preparation and presentation of decision documents.
- Observation of market and innovation trends.
- Active participation in specialist events, congresses, and international trade fairs.
- Networking with internal and external partners (scientific and strategic cooperation).
- Completed degree (TU / FH) with a broad technical / scientific focus (physics, mechatronics, electrical engineering).
- Interest in new technologies in the field of electromobility.
- Ability to combine new concepts and technologies and derive market-oriented solutions from them.
- Professional experience in the automotive development sector, project management experience is an advantage.
- Effective team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to functionally abstract and simplify complex systems.
- A good command of the English language is required, and German is highly advantageous.