Autostream Global are proud to be working in partnership to recruit an Account Manager Distribution with a leading automation business with over 39,000 employees and service offerings in 110 regions globally.
Location: Home-Office. Working from home, ideally within the assigned region: South East
Salary: £45-50k plus car, bonus and excellent benefits
Role and Responsibilities:
: * Grow companmy Distribution business in the East Midlands by increasing year-on-year billings and overall profitability
* Achieve sales targets & KPI's as set by the Distribution Manager.
* Produce, agree and execute annual sales plans with Distributors, identifying key areas for growth.
* Facilitate regular joint sales visits and promotional activities, working closely with the Distributors to identify, win and develop new customers through their channel.
* Assist the Distributors with customer proposals, product demonstrations and pricing support.
* Co-ordinate all Distribution support and training activities, including use of the Field Application Engineers.
* Grow in-house share with the Distributors, working to become the dominant supplier to them in all product areas
* Introduce new product lines and services to the Distributors and their customers.
* Continuously seek to convert the Distributors competing for franchise lines.
* Build in-house share at the Distributors customers through proactive joint sales activities.
* Implement and support annual Distribution marketing plans, sales campaigns and promotions.
* Maximise Strategic Distributor relationships, progressively optimising their capabilities
* Build and develop mutually beneficial working relationships with the Distributors, at all levels.
* Work closely with the Distributors' sales teams to educate them on product portfolio and complimentary services.
* Assist with marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns and other promotional activities.
* Address Distributor related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner.
* Manage sales area pipeline and reporting
* Manage sales area pipeline, forecast monthly sales and regularly review Distributor sales plans.
* Provide feedback to Management on the success of sales promotions, initiatives and overall business development with the Distributors.
* Record all required data onto the company CRM system